10 Gorgeous Christmas Accessories For Under £10!
Christmas is just around the corner and there’s nothing better than putting your hat and scarf on in the morning, coming home in the evening and putting your fire on. But the thing that makes Christmas so special is decorating your home with festive accessories. Placing adorable Santa ornaments on your fireplace and decorating your tree with dainty baubles while listening to your favourite Christmas songs - it’s a wonderful feeling!
The Crafty Mouse knows and understands that the Christmas period can be an expensive time of year for many people. You have food and gifts to buy and that’s why my gifts and accessories are such great value, so you don’t have to spend a fortune on gifts and home decorations this Christmas.
Here are my 10 favourite items for under £10 so your house can still look perfect this Christmas…
- Glitter Glass Angel - This stunning glitter glass angel tree decoration will make your Christmas tree stand out from the crowd. It’s delicate and beautiful and bound to get people giving you compliments. For only £2.99, how could you say no?
- White Floral Golden Tea-Light Holder - Add this chic gold and white toned tea-light holder to any home for a classic luxe touch. It has a stunning etched out flower design which produces a beautiful warm glowing pattern when a lit tea-light is placed inside. This gorgeous item is only £4.99!
- Warm White Micro LED Lights - Christmas isn’t Christmas without fairy lights! These warm LED lights have a 6-hour timer and are 90cm. Wrap them around your banister or a book-case to add a festive-feel to any room. Only £6.99.
- Fabric Sitting Santa - For £8.99, you can choose whether your little festive friend wears a red or grey hat. These Santa decorations have a nordic style fabric with knitted hats, stripe tights and fur trim boots - if you like attention to detail, you’ll love these lovely little ornaments. Place them on a fireplace or a bed-side table.
- Metal Silver Sitting Santa - If you prefer your ornaments more classy and chic, this metal silver sitting Santa will fit perfectly in your home this Christmas. This little guy only costs £4.99 but will effortlessly add a bit of sparkle to your home. Also comes in
- Christmas Banner - This red, cream and grey Christmas bunting looks fantastic as a table or mantelpiece decoration. You could even hang it above your Christmas tree! This item is only £9.99 and you can utilise it in your home in many different ways.
- Rustic Star Garland - If your home is rustic-inspired, these pretty rustic star garlands will make a charming addition to any home this Christmas. With plywood cut-out stars and bells hanging off a white cotton string, these festive treats have a shabby-chic edge. You can also choose from 2 colour options - a rustic natural wood or a cream matte painted finish. These would look great on your Christmas tree or wrapped around your staircase if you’re not a big fan of fairy lights.
- Branch Round Tea-Light Holder - I have many beautiful tea-light holders in my Christmas shop this year but this is one of my favourites. Complete with a sparkle branch design, this ball-shaped candle holder is sure to add a beautiful touch to any home. This delicate and chic item will add a woodland inspired look to a luxury dining table.
- Christmas Tree Napkins - What is a key part of Christmas? The Christmas dinner, of course! These napkins are so pretty that you almost won’t want to wipe the turkey off your mouth with them! Only £3.99 to make sure you have the most festive napkins at the dinner table this year!
- Clear Glass Bauble with Jewel Design - If you love the glitter angel decoration, you’ll adore this bauble. This delicate and pretty bauble will add elegance to any tree. Pair it up with the glitter glass angel to add a magic touch to your home this Christmas.
The Crafty Mouse is feeling especially festive after writing this post! If you love the items in my Christmas shop, I would like to share a secret with you! I am holding a Luxury Christmas Decoration, Lighting and Gift Show at The Red Lion in Burley-in-Wharfedale on the 11th of November from 1pm-7pm.
There will be a Santa’s post-box for children’s Christmas lists and why not have a refreshing glass of bubbly while you shop my Christmas collection? Make your 2017 magical and come along!